Verizon is going to launch a Android Apps Store and it will allows the Android Developers to submit their Android Applications. Verizon have opened the submissions for Android apps into their V CAST App Store from September 1 and entry into the V CAST App store is completely free.
The V CAST App Store is available only on the Verizon devices running Android 2.2 which includes the Incredible, Droid 1, Droid 2, and Droid X.
Reasons why Verizon thinks you should submit your Android applications to the V CAST App Store:
- It’s Free – No Testing Fees
- It’s Fast – Our Goal is to place your application in the App Store within 14 days of Submission
- Abbreviated Click-Thru Agreement
- Carrier Billing – Your applications are billed directly to the Customer’s Bill; No credit cards, PayPal, etc.
- 70/30 Revenue Share – 70% Developer / 30% Verizon
- Hands-on, Experienced Content Programming Team – Get the visibility you deserve, not just a quality-crushing algorithm!
- Content Programming and Store continuity across multiple platforms (BlackBerry & Android)
- Integration with Network API’s! Messaging & aGPS
- Detailed submission guides online and forums monitored by our support staff
- Subscription Billing – Coming Soon!
Android 2.2, Android Apps, Android Developers, Android Market, Froyo, V CAST Apps, V Cast Apps Store, Verizon